Click Here to View FAQ’s
Important General Information
- Palau: Packages do not include the $35 per person departure tax to be paid at the airport. ATM's available at the airport.
- Palau: Packages do not include the $115 - $150 per person water permit fee. To be paid to the dive shop directly.
- Chuuk / Pohnpei: Package does not include the $20 per person departure tax to be paid at the airport. NO ATMS available.
- Chuuk: Packages do not include the $30 per person diver permit fee to be paid to the dive shop directly.
- Dive certification cards must be presented to the dive operator.
- Passport names must match the Airfare ticket.
- Passports must be valid for 6 months prior to the return date of your trip.
- Luggage: Please see your airline carrier baggage policy and restrictions.
- United One pass Numbers: Please give your one pass number to the check in desk at the airport or add via online.
- Any additional tours must be paid directly to the dive operator.
- Any additional hotel fees must be paid directly to the hotel.
- Please arrive 2 hours prior to your departure time. All flights departing Guam are considered International.
- Please review all information in your Travel Packet prior to your departure date.
- If you have any hotel or tour issues, please see the General Manager immediately.
- Change of date fee/ cancelation fee for airfare will be determined by the Airline Carrier.
- 3 weeks prior to departure date: 75% refund.
- 2 weeks prior to departure date: 50%
- 14-5 days prior to departure date 25% refund.
- 4 days to departure dates : No refund.
- Dive Micronesia Today is not responsible for missed flights.
- No refunds on any unused Tours unless specified by the tour operator w/ written letter.
- NO SHOWs: If you are a NO Show for a tour/ hotel, there is no refund. Please call your hotel/ dive operator if there is an emergency and you are not arriving.